▲ Winter Wonderland ▲

Last weekend, I had the delightful opportunity to go on my very first photoshoot (as the photographer) with two absolutely darling ladies. They are both very inspirational to me, and both absolutely delightful individuals. Their names are Hannah and Anna, and you can see more of there work here and here.

It was such a wonderful afternoon! I adored getting to meet and hang out with these ladies, and to have such an adventure in the snow, taking photographs!

It was truly delightful and a fabulous experience. I look forward to more photoshoots (email me if you are interested! Info in "About" section) and learning as I go.

Cheers, and hope everyone is having a magical New Year in 2013! xoxo, rosalynne





She is so gorgeous!

Absolutely happiness! 




She is such a darling charm. 



film is love.


She is just so darn precious.

snowflakes ☼