DIY Earring Holder

Hello darlings!



Obviously, this is an issue. You cannot always find the second earring to the pair, or if you are like me, when things are simply in clusters... they are more prone to get lost! So, let's resolve this issue and make something, darling.


Supplies you will need: A picture frame (preferably one with a back, though it is not required), some cardboard (I used an old box from the post office), E-6000 glue (best stuff ever), black electrical tape (or fun duct tape could be used for more flare), scissors and then a piece of decorative paper or fabric (of your choice) for your background (not pictured).


You will need to cut the cardboard to fit inside of your picture frame. You want to also cut out your paper or fabric so that it fits properly! I went ahead and used the E6000 glue to ensure that the paper and cardboard did not fall out of my frame. This step isn't necessary, but I would highly recommend it.


Then, you want to go ahead and tape up the back. If your frame fits inside and you can fold the little metal pieces over, go ahead and do this! But my frame was too small in comparison, so I used tape to make sure the backing stayed on and did not fall apart. That would be such a tragedy!


Here is a picture of what my frame looks like standing up like a picture frame. If I had more counter-space, I would keep mine standing upright like this because it is so cute! However - due to limited counter-space, and endless wall-space in our home, I chose to hang it instead.


This is my final result! To the left, the frame is hanging without any earrings posted in there yet. To the right, I simply punched the earring back through the cardboard to hold and display them in an organized fashion.

Hope you enjoyed this post! It was a fairly easy project, inexpensive and didn't take much of any time at all! If you make this, be sure to tag me, email or comment your results. I would LOVE to see them!