DIY Phone Case

Hello my darlings!

Life is a little hectic these first weeks of school, but I have so many idea's for fabulous future postings! Modge Podge. If you have never used it, you simply must. It is like the ultimate form of glue for any sort of decoupage project you could ever imagine! I'll probably end up having an entire post for Mod Podge, but for now just know it is indeed a crafting wonder that is easy to adore.

Okay, here is my four step guide to Mod Podging your cell phone case.

1. Make sure you have a clean area to work on, and that your product is clean. If you are adding glitter, I would suggest placing a paper underneath so that you can put the glitter back in the tube so that it doesn't get everywhere.

2. Paint on your Mod Podge unto the surface that you are going to be adding the glitter to.

3. Sprinkle glitter over the entire surface of your cell phone case (my favorite part!).

4. Let dry, then seal with several coats of Mod Podge on top. I think this is the step most people forget about, and thus getting into trouble with chipping.

Et voila! You will need to let everything dry over night (and perhaps have some drying time in between coats of Mod Podge)and then you are good to go! I have gotten many compliment on my cell phone case and it was such a simple project that added so much flare!

I hope you enjoyed this post, as it perhaps added some bedazzle and glitter to your life! Have a wonderful afternoon, dear friends!