▲▲▲ Day Six: Disneyland ▲▲▲

Today was probably one of my favorite and most anxiously awaited days… DISNEYLAND! I think it’s been about eight years since I was there yet, though it felt like no time had passed. I was super excited to go to a place that literally was nostalgic to me, as I grew up 20 minutes from there and my family frequented quite often (thanks annual passes!). It was Daniel’s first time there, so I was even more excited to share part of the magical experience with him! Brian was with us, too, and of course he is always a delight to be with. What else is there to say? We were blessed to receive tickets at a great discount, and for both parks! We spent the day hopping back and fourth, visiting all the favorites and even a few were visited on multiple occasions! Brian treated us to some amazing sour dough bread (oh how I have missed it!) and to dinner at LA Brea Bakery – which was basically like heavenly food tastes in your mouth. Yummm. I really didn’t take many photographs, but for those who have been to Disneyland or Disneyworld, or even just really enjoyed the magic from a Disney movie, you can understand that today was positively charming.

Easily one of my favorite rides in the whole park!
Looking pretty fly in our 3D glasses!
California Adventure!

MY FIRST SOUR DOUGH BREAD!!!! eeeeek. Happy lady!
I have NEVER seen men soooo focused on eating ice cream!
Watching my friend whitney (blue jasmine on left) dance in the parade!
Daniel looking pretty cute on the Winnie the Pooh ride!
Don't mind us. haha. 

YUMMMMMM.


Tea Cups! Beautiful!
Last and wettest ride of the day!
The Happiest Place on Earth :)