▲▲▲ Parcel Swap ▲▲▲

Hello darling gems!

So, I recently found the love parcel and have fallen completely in love! Her projects are so beautiful and I think this is a fantastic idea! <3 While I do not have the time and dedication to do this full time like Miranda, I definitely would like to do a one-time swap! If you are interested, just send me an email: inspiringfeathers@gmail.com


What should you put it in it? Anything!
I love homemade, vintage, ephemera, jewelry, french things and little treasures.


All I ask is that you send me a parcel first (I'm going to be out of town the next three weeks - so this gives you plenty of time to make a little package and to send it), and I guarantee I will send you one back!


Hope to hear from some of you darlings! xx


P.S. Below are some pictures (not mine) I found on pinterest and from the love parcel herself to give you inspiration!