▲▲▲ Day Ten: San Francisco ▲▲▲

Today we spent the day in San Francisco! We drove from the bay area up to San Fran, where we met my Aunt Pam, her daughter Jessica and her three beautiful children. We spent the day exploring the city! We did many touristy things, along with seeing new sights that I had never been to! When we all got together, we were rather hungry and ate at a place called Aliotos - which my dad says is the oldest restaurant down in the area. Either way, it was rather delicious! :) After we ate there and walked around for a bit, we all had to move our vehicles to new locations... Parking in the city was rather a nightmare, especially with the large silverado that we are driving on this trip! So that took quite some time... But then we all decided that a lovely place to meet would be at Ghirardelli factory! Definitely a delicious decision! We were all still rather full from lunch, so we split delicious sundaes and I walked around with the children, showing them how they make the various ice cream treats. 













Lombard street!


My beautiful Aunt Pam who showed us the city! :)
He is such a cutie pie!




Daniels delicious dinner!
My yummy italian meal!