▲▲▲ Day Seventeen: Seattle, Washington ▲▲▲

This morning Daniel and I slept in (delightful) and said goodbye to several of my cousins who were heading home (back to Canada). Then we were off to explore the city of Seattle! Our first stop was the well-known Pike’s Place Market. This place is extremely hyped up, and for good reason! It was probably one of my favorite places that we have stopped at so far, and it seriously made me consider moving to Seattle later on in life – who knows! As a side note, there is a lot more to Seattle that Daniel and I both really loved, but just the atmosphere of Pike’s Place and Seattle has to offer – being a city without having so much chaos… It was lovely. I loved all the vendors and what they had to offer (lavender honey!) and we also found a street artists whose music I just fell in love with!


Pike Place Market


A wonderful street artist we found and loved - Gregory Paul :)








Lavender (loveee)

Yes, there was a random parrott on the newspaper stand. 












Our day was so wonderful! We tried meeting up with several friends that live in Seattle now, but unfortunately nothing seemed to work out -- next time! We made the track back to Vancouver, WA and had a charming evening eating pizza and spending time with family. Lovely.