▲ C H R I S T M A S ▲


Merry Christmas, everyone! ☼

I hope that you all had the most wonderful and joyous holiday time with all of your family and friends.

My darling husband and I went and visited his family for the holidays. It was a charming time, well spent! One evening before Christmas, we went into town and visited all the lights. As a major fan of bokeh (and a girl who has not figured out how to take good evening portraits) I took plenty of bokeh shots! I really do love how you can take something as simple as lights and turn them into a completely different thing.

Anywho, I truly do  hope you all had a blessed  Christmas time and enjoyed your services, readings or personal reflection. There are so many different places in the Bible where Jesus' birth was predicted! It was truly a beautiful thing and I am so thankful to be a woman of faith. xoxo

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. ☼
One of my favorite bokeh photos... The colours were impeccable!







My darling husband and I on Christmas day.
With my husband's charming family :)
Our first custom-made ornament as a married couple! 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time! What are you plans for New Years Eve?
xoxo, Rosalynne Love