▲ S A L U T, Darlings! ▲

Cheerioh!
Welcome to Inspiring Feathers - with a fresh new face, excited to bring in the New Year with loads of posts! I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be a big year for the Fluty home. There are a lot of big events and potential for the future ahead! I hope that through this blog and the inspiration from the world around me, I can really discover what inspires me most and what I can do to help inspire this world in the best way that I can! That way, we can all expand our feathers and learn how to fly with the hope that dwells in the soul.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
                                    /// Emily Dickinson


Inspiring Feather's words to live by.
Now let's inspire on, darlings.