▲ DIY Glitter Votive ▲


It's almost the New Year and quite obviously the perfect time to add some sparkle in the new year! Bring on 2013 with fabulous glitter and lots of new colour and fun! ☼

Supplies: Glitter! of course, a clear votive (or a few), mod podge (crafting persons best friend) and a sponge ♥
Step One: Use the sponge to apply mod podge to your votive.
Roll it around in glitter, and viola! This is the beauty that it looks like :)
Some of the left over glitter! 

Here are the results! These I covered fully in glitter :) 

Feel free to try different things! For these two I only used mod podge part way to add a different effect!

Of course, I had to see what they looked like lit up with a candle inside! 
Here are some of my picture results. Hope you enjoy! Happy New Years Eve! ☼




H A P P Y ▲ N E W ▲ Y E A R S!

I hope you all have a marvelous and wonderful New Years Eve! 
Stay safe and bring in the new year with lots of cheers! xoxo, rosalynne love